Tuesday, October 26, 2010

safe and denger

I think Calgary is as safe as Japan. However I think Friday night is a little bet danger than Japan.
It is because in train there are drunken persons and strange persons, so when I saw I feel fear.



In Japan there are crimes in downtown. For example you can see people who drive drunk and use cell phone when they drive and speeding. Drive drunk is very bad crime, so it has big punishment in Japan.
Japan is small country, but there are many speedway, so there are speeding.


I think Calgary and Japan are safe country!            Its mean "safety is the most important"

2 comments:

  1. When I lived in Japan, I felt it was really safe. I wasn't worried about walking across the park at night. However, there were lots of drunk people near the bars!

    Corrections: "However, I think Friday night is a bit more dangerous in Japan." "In Japan, there are crimes downtown."

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes safety is the most important!!!!!! but you're dangerous a person Lol

    ReplyDelete