Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn!!!!!

I want to snowboard in winter in Canada. I think Canada has lots of snow more than Japan, so I wanna enjoy Canada's winter and snow!

 My favorite season is antumn!!
Japan's autumn is very good. It is because there are many good things and temperture is good. It is not too hot and not too cold. Also,there are many seasonal foods! For example  you can eat saury with just enough fat, salmon with just enough fat, and there are many good mushrooms and you can eat new rice.Also you can see colored leaves and clean sky.  you can eat many good foods.Besides autumn is suitable for exercise. I sometime do jog in autumn.   

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had more fall colors here - I think you have to go to eastern Canada to see the maple trees. Fortunately we've had nice weather this fall though!

    Corrections: "I think Canada has lots more snow than Japan." "I sometimes go jogging in autumn."

    ReplyDelete