Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Transpotation!!

In my country there are many kinds of transportation. For example there are car, train, plain, subway, monorail. However my favorite transportation is car!


It is so convenient. It is because in my country there are many speed way, but I don’t have driver’s license, so I can’t drive every place.
In my country there are many kinds of car. I like my country’s car (TOYOTA, HONDA, SUZUKI, NISSANN EST.) It is because those have good appearance, function and amenities. When I came home, I want to get my driver’s license, and I want to drive a lot of place that I have never been.  

2 comments:

  1. I think Japanese cars have the best quality. They're the most popular cars in North America as well.

    Corrections: "In my country, there are many kinds of cars." "When I go home, I want to get my driver's license..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. good reasons about your favourite transportation .. I like cars too..

    ReplyDelete