Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sick-!!

I had been flu last winter. I had a fever about 39 ℃, so I went to hospital. After that I drank some medicine and slept all day.   I usually eat some food , drink medicine and sleep when I feel sick.  When I feel bad  I  sometime eat a rice porridge.
It is becouse a rice porridge is easy to eat and to digest, but it is taseteless, so sometime I eat with some Japanese pickles. It is delicious. After I ate I drank some medicine and sleep with warm clothes.
In the general when I wake up I feel good, but if didn't feel good, I would go to hospital near my house.

4 comments:

  1. In Canada, most people eat chicken soup when they feel sick. Like rice porridge, it's bland and easy to digest.

    Corrections: "I had the flu last winter." "After I ate, I took some medicine and slept in warm clothes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that was too bad for you !! sometimes some remedy is not too much to cure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a rice porridge of your picture in Korea ww It's delicious.

    ReplyDelete