Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nothing Hill

I love this novel! It is because it is romantic, and not so fantastic. I like William Thacker. He has common sense, and humor, and  he is kind and handsome. Also I like Spike! He is so  fan and a little craze.
I will recommend this book friend who lives in Japan. It is because this book is good for learn English. I think this book isn't so long and isn't too short; this book use word that I can understand, I 'm absorbed this story.
I want to read another English book.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the book! I think it has a lot of interesting parts in it (humor, romance, drama, etc.) You should come to the book sale in the seminar centre this week to look for more similar novels. :)

    Corrections: "I will recommend this book to a friend who lives in Japan." "He is so fun and a little crazy."

    ReplyDelete