Thursday, November 18, 2010

When I was a child

When I was a child I loved Thomas so much!! Do you know Thomas??
My host family's children like Thomas
Thomas is train, but they can speak and have a face.
Thomas has lot of friends. Of course they can speak and have a face!
Thomas is so kind! He always helps other friend!
I learned from Thomas that friend is treasure, so we should cherish our friends.
I don't remember clearly, but I think I often read Thomas with my mother and father.
And I liked read fairy story. When I was child I didn't often read book, but I have a lot of book, so I read some fairy story.

3 comments:

  1. yyeeahh !!! of course I know it was a long time ooh OMG!! I remember that .. I watched it on the tv !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas must be really popular around the world. I must be too young to remember it, but a lot of my friends' children really like it.

    Corrections: "I learned from Thomas that friends are treasures,..." "I also liked to read fairy tales."

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup yup I Know Thomas. I watched it on the T.V with my brother.

    ReplyDelete